Important Insight on the Ingredients of Phenq – One of the Best Weight Loss Supplements Available
Phenq is a pharmaceutical grade weight loss pill designed initially for the European market by a French company. Even though it only caught on in the USA in the past two years, it has become one of the most popular diet supplements since.
Although you should never rely on so-called “magic pills” when it comes to losing weight, this one is a little different from the mainstream. There are a few excellent reasons why adopting this supplement and integrating it into your diet and workout plan can prove extremely useful.
The Main Ingredients of Phenq
A weight loss formula is only as good as the ingredients it contains. The aforementioned weight loss pills are based on a formula that targets a number of key body functions responsible for regulating metabolism, energy, fat retention and appetite.
So let’s take a closer look at the most important ingredients that have turned Phenq into such a powerful agent for reducing excess fat:
• Capsimax powder is a blend between caffeine, black pepper, niacin and capsicum. These ingredients are all known to help boost metabolic rates, resulting in an increase of body heat that helps regulate calorie burning. The addition of black pepper also helps to regulate the formation of fat pockets.
• Calcium carbonate is known for its ability to fortify the body and help maintain a healthy body weight. Good calcium levels ensure that your body no longer stores unwanted fat, but instead enables it to burn existing fat deposits more quickly.
• Caffeine is the stimulant we all need for dealing with an intense diet and workout regimen which tends to leave our body without the energy and drive to continue. Discomfort and fatigue are replaced with a drive toward improved performance.
• Chromium picolinate is the main appetite suppressing ingredient included in the formula. It helps the body reduce its craving for sugar and carbs, and can even assist in controlling blood sugar levels.
• Nopal is another one of the main ingredients of Phenq, and it mainly deals with appetite suppression. As a type of cactus that is known to be high in fiber, it helps control hunger and even has the added effect of diminishing excess water weight.
A Trademark Ingredient for Combating Excess Fat
Aside from the ingredients mentioned above, the pills also contain a special, proprietary ingredient that has become famous for rejuvenating the body, helping to fight against free radicals and even being used as an adjacent treatment in diabetes.
α-LACYS RESET® is a patented compound consisting of cysteine, magnesium and alpha lipoic acid. The latter acts to reduce body fat by improving aerobic metabolism, enhancing recovery and reducing fatigue.
While the included magnesium has the role of regulating metabolism, L-cysteine also controls oxidation in the body, and promotes glutathione synthesis to help regulate hormonal imbalances and even counteract the effects of aging.
As you can see, there are plenty of advantages associated with all the ingredients added to the formula. With carefully controlled dosages, Phenq manages to stay ahead of the curb in regulating body weight, and is a force to be reckoned with, if used responsibly alongside an efficient diet and exercise plan.